Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A bread pudding aficionado

bread-pudding Pictures, Images and Photos

Last night we enjoyed dinner at an (almost) local cajun restaurant. I was particularly looking forward to their bread pudding as the Internet is rife with rave reviews about that dish. Bad side, I found the bread dense and rubbery so I didn't eat much of it. Good side, I found the bread dense and rubbery so I didn't eat much of it. I much prefer the "pudding" part of bread pudding over the "bread" part, and there wasn't enough of Part 1 to please me.

I've got YEARS of experience consuming bread pudding as it's one of my favorite sweet treats. I don't make it as much as I used to, though, as no one else in my family enjoys it as much as I do. When I first met my husband I actually made it twice a month. It was MONTHS before I realized that he didn't like bread pudding and I was the only one eating it. Hmmm. No need to guess what the ramifications of that episode were...

No comments: