Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Old news


As I was sorting through paperwork today, I came across this note I jotted down back in 2008:

May 16, 2008 6:36 PM

Darren just called to tell me this. It just happened.

It's dinner time and Husband told Mason (7) to remain seated at the dinner table until Cooper (3) was finished eating. They could then have dessert. Suddenly, Mason got up and started wiggling around. Husband said, "Mason, sit down!" To which Mason replied, "I can't! I've got a wedgie." This was immediately followed by Cooper yelling, "Wedgie or not, here I come!"

2 comments:

Shea said...

That notes's hysterical! I had no clue you had a blog as well. We need to trade links. :)

Lorene said...

I'm not as prolific a blogger as you, Shea! Although I hope to match your productivity one day.