Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My to-do list: February 7, 2012

I'm thinking that it will be therapeutic to share the insanity that is my to-do list. Here are just some of the things I want to do soon. Or now. Or yesterday. Of course, this list does not include my "regular tasks." You know. Like my full-time job, my part-time job, my other part-time job, my hooping activities, my involved-mom tasks...

  • Try this recipe. I'm actually planning to make it for dinner. Tonight.
  • Make this dress. I already have fabric for three (3!) of them.
  • Work on this quilt. I'm scheduled to "Quilt 'Til I Wilt" this Sunday. Yay!
  • Introduce Mason to Lacrosse. For a variety of reasons, tennis isn't going well.
  • Finish my picture wall. Well. Hang the frames on my picture wall, anyway. Getting pictures in those empty frames is another project entirely.
What’s on your to-do list?

No comments: