Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

A whole Lotta clogs

I like clogs. As much for the images of Swiss* chalets, gnomes and toadstools that they bring to mind, as for their easy (and comfortable) versatility. But they can be so very expensive (hello, Swedish Hasbeens!) Imagine how pleased I was when I discovered a Web site that includes a "Sale, Seconds and Sell of Section." Soon after that discovery, these cuties were Georgia bound:


Lotta From Stockholm products are also available at Amazon, but my clogs were cheaper when purchased directly from Lotta, even with shipping factored in.

*Yeah. I know. Although clogs are found worldwide, they are not generally associated with Switzerland. And to add another reference from that neutral country, clogs also make me think of Swiss-style cuckoo clocks. Go figure.

No comments: